Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reveal it

If I could lie forever, I will then say that nothing seems to bother me about all these. Where is the tranqulity? It's too much and unbearable. Laugh to hide it? No, it wont help. It is like killing everyone in a most cruelest way. For 22 years, one person dies after another. Tell me to wipe the blood. I cannot do anything. It grows in a very much ugly environment. Dark secret. Reveal it soon please. For how long that we will have to catch up with all these lies? Greatest test in life..

And yeah, "The words are coming out all wierd, where are you now when I need you? Alone on an aeroplane, falling asleep beside the window pane, my blood will thicken. I need to wash myself again to hide all the dirt and pain, 'cause I'd be scared that there's nothing underneath."

No comments: