Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pelarian beribu batu, larian jarak jauh tanpa pingat

Running away from almost everyone without any reason, n I'm thirsty but I dunt need water. I have no intention of coming back. I'm free n I'm smiling. I'm not sad n I'm in my most comfort condition. I dun blame it to anyone. I'm afraid of hellos. I'm okay though I'm falling out of this. I dun mind being alone, in fact i choose it becoz it's an art to me.

Yes, I'm listening n responding when they sighing. I agree n nodding. But sumtimes (most of the time), I do fake it becoz I'm not one of them. I dun feel like crying without any companion. Future is all in God's hand. Just don't chase it my friend. Love will come when u least expecting it (I'm just talking yet I know nothing). This is not my subject but wat if i say I'm in love? I can be true, I might be lying. No one knows.

I'm not ready to be so open. I need some spaces. I dun like being caught. I hate it in fact.

Deep inside, i know I'm still not trusting people.

No comments: