Sunday, February 24, 2008

Exhausted but I dunno wat to do

Ever in your life feeling so exhausted with ur own self?

It is not that I mean to hide or mad..I just need some spaces alone..I might laugh all the time..being a sick person..but do you have to take advantage? Yes, I allow it..I'm nobody n I dun care.. I dun ask for anything, any helps, but just a simple smile..I'm not expecting or ask for more because I used to do it all alone n I used to be alone (yeah, I stole this word from a great fren of mine=))

I may leave someday..I know it's not right..I'm not going to steal anything from anyone..even if it may hurt me..again, I'm nobody n I dun care..we promise not to go across the line..not to fall in love with each other..even if we will, (though i know u won't) we will immediately kill it..but we also know, everything is in God's hand..who am I to deny it? Who are you?..am I being too much? Yeah, I may leave someday if God wants me to..n u, just tell me right from the bottom of ur heart if u want it to happen.. is it too hard to let go? Is it too hard to resist? Time will tell..but I believe, there or not, I mean nuthing to u, bring nuthing, affect nuthing..there are so many precious, valueble n priceless things/ person around u that u may not wat to lose n i wont lead to it..ever..even when u said, u don't care..but why risking urself for sumone as useless as me? so not worth it..at all i guess..

I thank you for helping..I feel so sorry, guilty watsoever..but brother..I value it so much..thank u again..n sorry for burdening u..:D

Yes, we used to be closed..but i guess, I'm not ready for anything..I just want to leave it far behind..I'm not ready to talk n I'm sorry..

We lie to each other, n I know it..in the 1st place, why do u hav to believe me?..being so coward..why we have to?..being in denial, so stupid..I dun care

No comments: