Friday, January 4, 2008

yesterday,today and tommorow

Current mood: calm

Today is a very fine day
Yesterday was filled with happiness and sadness
Full with laugh and tears
When I gazed into ur eyes
And saw how much u care
I felt like screaming out loud
Tell the whole world that all I need are
Just to stay true with myself
Stand on my own feet
Be whoever I wanna be
Make my own wise decision
Be a better person
Hold on tightly to my principal
Carry on with my passion
And respect my religion
Despite all d cares and happiness u gave me all this while

But it seems impossible to hurt sumone as nice, as innocent, as sincere as u
It seems not possible to give-up everyone’s hope..i mean everyone around me
It’s just too late
Hoping that tomorrow will b a brighter day
So that I can laugh n smile all d way...
Peace!!

No comments: