Friday, January 4, 2008

Even a sia2 day can actually brings some lessons..

Current mood: awake

Morning
It was still early in the morning and I was still on the bed, felt so lazy to wake up when my little bro shouted at me telling that I got letter without a stamp from someone. My mind went blank for a second. I stood there looking at the letter before tear off the envelop, read it half the way, feeling ill and guilty so I threw it away and continue sleeping. Pretending like nothing happened. Just few seconds then, my two silly sisters entered the room and 'kepochily' asked for the letter. They both went screaming out loud after reading the content of the letter. I don't know how to react. Yes, I still feel guilty to the person who wrote the letter till this very moment but I just don't know what to do.

Nite
*
I had a fun short YM conversation with an old fren and I keep smiling and laughing all the way through the conversation. I dunno why, but I keep on laughing this whole day even for nothing. Am I happy or wat? I just have no idea.
**
After some daily routine, I received a phone call from a fren, asking for a little help and I still feel dumb and awkward till now. Heeissh…I'm so not a phone person. Yeah, laugh at me, I'm dumb, and I'm not gifted with great communication skill! Huhu…
***
Continue doing my 'renyah' CR assignment before taking a break and chatting with one of my classmate. We share some stories, laugh with each other before decided to stop and concentrate on our assignment.

But hei hei…being the lazy dreamy me…here I am writing this sia2 stuff. I just realized so many things from those things happened in my life today.

1. I realized that I've broke someone's heart by telling the truth but deep inside, I know that I did the right thing and I feel so relieved that I don't need to play hide and seek anymore.
2. I realized that a close friend is just a friend. Nothing more and nothing less.
3. I realized how important my sia2 friend to me when he cannot get online.
4. I realized that I can actually stand on my own feet even without that person.
5. I realized that she means nothing to me.
6. I realized that we are not true friends.
7. I realized that the diamond was still not there.
8. I realized that the diamond is already here.

No comments: