Friday, January 4, 2008

No title..

Current mood: weird

About 9 years back, when I was walking alone to school, I met this one cute petite chubby simple girl, my classmate that I hardly ever talked to. I remember how we greeted and smiled to each other, started talking spontaneously, shared infos and stories without any hesitation and became clique instantly. It was one of the best moment in my life, a moment when my instinct strongly told me that I’ve met a friend that I can rely on and share almost everything with. Since that very moment, we became greatest friends, twin, sisters and partner in crime that world can have. She was like a mirror to me since she reflected me in so many ways and we did share the same passion in almost anything and everything. I remember how we grew up in our own world, colored with our own ridiculous dreams and fantasies, did stuff that girls at our age didn’t even dare to try, talked endlessly about anything and everything, laughed out loud over each other stupid jokes, cried at each other shoulders, kept the distance from the rest of the world, thinking how matured and cool we were at 13th when we actually knew we were just two plain stupid, nervous, dumb, weirdo kids. I remember how strong she was dealing with any problems arrived and smiled still even when world was not being fair to her. I remember how supportive she was to me. I remember how supportive I was to her. I remember how attached we were to each other. I remember feeling restless without hearing from her even for one day. I remember couldn’t wait for even a minute to tell her my stories. I remember the excitement to share anything with her. I remember how people around thought that we couldn’t live and survive without each other, that no one can tear us apart and yes I remember the day we lost each other, the day my tears couldn’t even stop running for a second. It was the bitterest moment of my life, a moment when my instinct strongly told me that I’ve lost a friend that I used to rely on and share almost everything with. And I know, no matter what, though things will never be like before, she still stands tough and firmly in my heart. Although physically we look not more than just acquaintance nowadays, I always know the chemistry between us will never fade away. Just by looking at each other’s eyes, we both know that we still remain in each other’s heart. Nothing compares to her and I thank God for giving me a chance to know someone like her, giving me a chance to have a real true friend in my life. Yes, i choose to be free now.

No comments: